Have you ever felt that you were too young to do something that would really impact others? If so I challenge you to watch the below video about Rachel Beckwith.
Thoughout the Bible, God decides to use young people (teens and younger) to do huge things. If you don’t believe me, check out the following passages for yourself:
- “Young Helper of God” – Exodus 2:7
- “Young Messenger of God” – 2 Kings 5:2-3
- “Young Warrior of God” – 1 Samuel 17:33
- “Young Prophet of God” – Jeremiah 1:4-8
- “Young Advocate of God” – Job 32:6-7
I love how God decided to make this video available to me right after returning from a nine day mission trip with our church youth group. Although Rachel was much younger than the group of teens that I spent the week with, I certainly see how God can use them, all the students of Ignite and young people in general to accomplish huge things for His kingdom.