Reading books has become my preferred method to learn about something new (non-fiction) and wind down when my mind is racing (fiction). I’ve decided to keep a list of books that I’ve read. You can find the list for the current year below!
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Operation Dark Heart by Anthony Shaffer
- You’re Invited by Jon Levy
- The Bomber Mafia by Malcolm Gladwell
- Honed by Mike Simpson
- What are the Odds? by Mike Lindell
- Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson
- Reaper: Ghost Target by Nicholas Irving
- Real Marriage by Mark Driscoll
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Looking for books I’ve read in previous years? Click a year to check out the list.